Terms & Conditions
- The information contained within the mcbainscooper.com website has been provided for general information purposes only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
- The material and content contained within the mcbainscooper.com website should not be copied, reproduced, republished, linked or modified without the prior written consent of McBains Cooper.
- McBains Cooper takes all reasonable care to ensure that the materials and information contained within this website are accurate and complete but is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from use of the information.
- In no event will McBains Cooper, its related companies, partners or employees be liable for any loss or damage arising from use of or reliance upon information contained within the site.
- McBains Cooper retains the right to make changes to the information contained within the site and / or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Links from the mcbainscooper.com website to external sites are provided for convenience only and McBains Cooper assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained within websites to which it has external links.
- These terms and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of England and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.