Infrastructure Concessions Consulting
The development of highly complex infrastructure projects and programmes in an increasingly sophisticated market creates new challenges for all stakeholders in long term partnership agreements.
The Infrastructure Concessions Consulting team provides consulting and management services to both the public and private sectors during inception, tender process, construction and operational phases with an in-depth understanding of the whole life cycle process.
Our expertise is from a wide variety of backgrounds and experience, including all aspects of the management of infrastructure projects and programmes. Our senior staff have been involved in some of the largest projects around the globe, acting in several sectors on a truly international basis.
Our infrastructure services encompass:
- Infrastructure Concessions procurement consultancy
- Infrastructure programmes development
- Infrastructure tender management
- On-going Public Sector support from inception up to financial close
- Public Sector training
- Bid management
- Risk management
- White collar facilities management
- Infrastructure asset management
- Infrastructure due diligence
- Auditing and monitoring
- Dispute resolution