McBains Cooper is committed to its users’ right to privacy and the security of personal information. McBains Cooper takes every step to ensure that any information provided is kept secure and confidential and used only for the purposes for which it was provided. This statement explains our data processing practices. If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any other queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- McBains Cooper collects identifying data from visitors to its website through the voluntary use of electronic enquiry and registration forms. Data supplied in this way will be used for our internal purposes only and to send you the information that you have requested and for any other purpose for which you have given your consent.
- Identifying data will be treated, at all times, in a confidential manner and will not be disclosed to any organisation beyond the McBains Cooper group of companies for marketing or any other purpose without your consent, unless where required by law.
- Any personal communication between you and McBains Cooper will be treated in accordance with data protection legislation currently in force.
- The personal information that you provide remains in your control. If at any time, you have any questions on the information that we hold on you or you wish us to stop contacting you then simply e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Aggregate and anonymous data concerning site visits, such as browsing patterns, may be collected and shared with third parties to build up marketing profiles, aid strategic development and audit use of the site.